Saturday, June 13, 2015

Congratulations Grad....One down and three to go...

I joke with the kiddos all the time that once highschool is over that they are no longer my responsibility. But really they will always be my responsibility. I love these kids and will do anything for them. Especially to make their lives full and healthy. This is my ultimate goal. I don't know how I could accomplish this without the Hubs being here 100% and I'm thankful I don't have to. But I say all this because a few weeks ago I flew my Mom in to our oldest son's highschool graduation and it dawned on me how blessed I am to be able to have the ability to do that. And that is really what I'm happy to share. That my Mom was able to come and experience with us this major accomplishment for our child. And although many of the people that should have come weren't;  the people that counted were... Our son is the first male on his Dad's side of the family to graduate from highschool. My father in law and husband both got GEDs and to me that is great too. But my father in law had me thinking about that most of the night. My son was the first.


 Well enough family business. Smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment